A. Programme by Coursework
1) The Master of Medical Physics programme by coursework
comprises of forty (40) credit hours namely:
(a) four (4) core courses, each of four (4) credit hours, totalling sixteen
(16) credit hours;
(b) a core course of two credit hours;
(c) two (2) core courses, each of five (5) credit hours, totalling ten (10)
credit hours; and
(d) a medical physics research project of twelve (12) credit hours.
(2) Details of the courses offered are as approved by Senate from time to time
on the recommendation of the Faculty and candidates shall be informed of such
details at the beginning of each session.
(3) The lists of courses for the programme of Master of Medical Physics are
provided in List 1.
|MQGQ6101 ||Anatomy and Physiology || |
|MQGQ6112 ||Biostatistics || |
|MQGQ6113 ||Computing and Medical Informatics || |
|MQGQ6114 ||Applied Radiation Physics and Dosimetry || |
|MQGQ6115 ||Radiobiology and Radiation Protection || |
|MQGQ6116 ||Medical Imaging and Nuclear Medicine || |
|MQGQ6117 ||Radiotherapy Physics || |
|MQGQ6189 ||Medical Physics Research Project || |
B. Programme by Research
(1) This programme is a research programme leading to the submission of a dissertation
and the format is as provided in the University of Malaya (Master's Degree)
Rules 2010 and University of Malaya (Master's Degree) Regulations 2010.
(2) Where the Faculty deems it necessary a candidate may be required to follow
or follow and pass such course or course(s) as determined by the Faculty.