(1) The degrees of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery of the University; or
(2) The Bachelor of Science in the relevant field of the University and a CGPA of not less than 3.0 (or its equivalent); or
(3) An equivalent qualification approved by the Senate from time to time; and
(4) Evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the Degree programme of study; and
(5) Satisfies the Department responsible for the candidate’s programme of study in an Entrance Evaluation recognised by the Faculty.