How to Apply – International Students
Applications must be submitted online at e-application
All completed applications should be submitted not later than 30 June (for Semester I, September intake) or 15 October (for Semester II, February intake) of the year.
A complete online application should have:
- recent passport-size photographs with a blue background
- certified copies of passport (front page only)
- certified copies of academic certificate with detailed academic transcripts. Official translation is needed for applicants whose native language is not English or Malay.
- financial statement showing financial capability from the bank or relevant institution for self financing students or a letter of guarantee from the sponsor for sponsored students.
- a processing fee of USD$ 60, made payable by telegraphic transfer to:
Payee: Bursar University of Malaya
Bank Account: 8001279998
Address: CIMB Bank Berhad, University of Malaya Branch, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL (Cash is not accepted & non-refundable)
- Certified copies of TOEFL score or IELTS result scores (for English Language requirement)
For enquiries, please contact:
NAME : MADAM JUNAIDAH BINTI JAMALUDDIN
DESIGNATION : Senior Assistant Registrar (N44)
PHONE NUMBER : 603 7967 7714
EMAIL : email@example.com
NAME : MADAM FARHANA ZAULKIFLI
DESIGNATION : ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (N27)
PHONE NUMBER : 603-7967 7715
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
International Student Centre (ISC),
Level 1, Block G,
University of Malaya
50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Telephone : +603-7967 7711/7712/7715/7716/7717/7718
Fax : +603-7967 7710
E-mail : email@example.com