How can I register e-ISSN for my journal?
- E-ISSN is for an ONLINE publication.
- Please download & fill the ISSN registration form below:
- File to download: PNM.PK(O)PBN.02(B3).
- Please follow the items listed below:
- The completed journal cover page.
- The completed Editorial board page.
- At least one (1) issue has been published online.
- A web link to the journal must be active / live.
- Upon the issuance of the e-ISSN number.
- Make two (2) copies (CD / DVD format) and submit to Perpustakaan Negara Malaysia (PNM) for proof within one (1) week time.
How to apply for an e-Journal user account?
- Please login using a valid UM Email account
- For non UM Staff (Academician, Researcher, Industry etc.)
How can I upload manuscripts into the system?
- Please select the journal that you wish to submit your manuscript/article
- Please login into the system
- User(s) can begin to submit manuscripts after logging in
- The system will alert the 'Editor' that a new submission has been deposited in the system.
- The author needs to wait for a response from the Journal management.
I have already submitted a manuscript & still waiting for the review process, Where can I get the status update on my paper?
- Please login into the system as an author
- Please refer to the main welcoming page
- The status update is located at the main page of the system
Where can I find the editor contact information?
- The editor contact information is listed in the journal website
- Please locate the editor information in the journal website
- The Editor in Chief's contact details can be access by the web address below, listed under the tab Editor in Chief
My manuscript or article falls under which category for submission?
- Please identify the category prior to submitting the manuscript(s).
- The journal editorial board collectively will determine the contents suitability.
Where can I find the review process guidelines?
- The review process guidelines is dependent on the policy set by each individual journal management.
- Please refer to the journal website for further information.
How long is the manuscript reviewing process?
- The review process is dependent on the policy of each individual journals committee (i.e. 2 weeks, 2 months).
- Please refer to the journal website.