OFFICE OF INDUSTRY & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
Greetings from the Industry & Community Engagement Office (UM ICE)
We are pleased to invite you to the USTART GLOBAL SPOTLIGHT SERIES
Series 1/2019: Forum "Start-up growth strategy - Looking beyond the horizon"
on the 30th April 2019 (Tuesday) from 9.00 am - 1.00 pm at KPPI Auditorium, University of Malaya.
Don't miss your chance to meet our superstars speakers and get inspired!
· Surina Shukri
CEO, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC);
· Dzuleira Abu Bakar
CEO, Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC);
· Jonathan Calof
Professor of International Business and Strategy, the Telfer School of Management, University Of Ottawa
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE. REGISTER NOW FOR FREE! SCAN THE QR CODE BELOW
The Office of UM Industry and Community Engagements (UM ICE), identifies and connects UM’s researchers, staff and students with industry, government and community groups which are interested in research, commercialization and outreach activities.
The Office works closely with relevant stakeholders to establish and strengthen the collaboration between both parties. We find solutions by providing cutting edge innovations for industry’s challenges.
We envision UM strengthening its position as the world’s Top 100 University as well as successfully creating a vibrant research and innovation ecosystem, and be the most preferred global research partner in the region.
What do we do?
- Serve as referral centre for industry and community engagement
- Build, implement and enhance strategic partnerships between university and industries
- Increase and enhance stakeholders’ engagement with academia, government, industries and public
- Engage with leading experts in transforming the research and development in university
- Coordinate, promote and enhance the visibility of information dissemination involving industry and community (publishing Partners@UM, brochures, flyers etc)
- Coordinate implementing units including UMCares, UMCIC and UPUM
CONTACT US :03-7967 7352 or email@example.com